The Big Data Analysis workshop focuses on big data fusion tools and technologies used in intelligence gathering. There is a broad agreement among commercial, academic, and government leaders about the remarkable potential of Big Data to spark innovation, fuel commerce, and drive progress. Big Data is the term used to describe the deluge of data in our networked, digitized, sensor-laden, information driven world.
The availability of vast data resources carries the potential to answer questions previously out of reach:
- How can we reverse the current advantage of the attacker over the defender in guarding against cybersecurity threats?
- How do we reliably detect a potential pandemic early enough to intervene?
- Can we predict new materials with advanced properties before these materials have ever been synthesized?
However there is also broad agreement on the ability of Big Data to overwhelm traditional approaches. The rate at which data volumes, speeds, and complexity are growing is outpacing scientific and technological advances in data analytics, management, transport, and more. Despite the widespread agreement on the opportunities and current limitations of Big Data, a lack of consensus on some important, fundamental questions, is confusing potential users and holding back
- What are the attributes that define Big Data solutions?
- How is Big Data different from the traditional data environments and related applications that we have encountered thus far?
- What are the essential characteristics of Big Data environments?
- How do these environments integrate with currently deployed architectures?
- What are the central scientific, technological, and standardization challenges that need to be addressed to accelerate the deployment of robust Big Data solutions?
- Modernization of U.S. Federal Government IT, Market Scenario 2018-2021
- Deep Packet Inspection (DPI): U.S. Government Market Forecast 2019-2024
- U.S. Federal IT Market Forecast 2018-2023
- U.S. Federal Cybersecurity Market Forecast 2017-2022
- Quantum Computing Market Forecast 2017-2022
- NoSQL Market Forecast 2019-2024
- U.S. Federal Cloud Computing Market Forecast 2018-2023
- Government Cloud Computing Markets to Thrive in 2018-2023
- Worldwide Defense High Performance Computing (HPC) Market Forecast 2017-2022
- U.S. Federal Government Mobility Market Forecast 2018-2023
- Industry 4.0 Smart Factory, Market Analysis Datasets
- Government Compliance Spending, Datasets
- Smart Cities Technologies, Market Analysis Datasets
- Blockchain-in-Transportation Market on Track to Achieve Double Digit Growth
- Government Blockchain Technology Markets
- Hybrid Quantum-HPC Market Forecast 2019-2024
- DevOps & Microservice Ecosystem Market Forecast 2017-2022
- Browser as a Service Market Forecast 2019-2024
- Context Brokering Market Forecast 2017-2022
- Data Warehouse Market Forecast 2017-2022
- Apache Spark Market Forecast 2017-2020
- Hadoop Market Forecast 2017-2022
- NewSQL Market Forecast 2017-2022